WebWoman™ - Your technology superhero! Filling in for the Missing iPad Manual
With great features like two video cameras, a fast processor, gorgeous Retina display, and a million apps to choose from, the iPad is the world's best tablet device. Unfortunately, it doesn’t come with a manual, so you used to be on your own to learn how to use it. Not anymore.
In a new 2-hour class, Tina will teach you oodles of awesome and little-known iPad tips and tricks that will help you get the most from your iPad, whatever version you're using.
Topics include everything from organizing your Apps to keyboard tricks and shortcuts to customizing your iPad's settings to recommended apps.
Register now. More classes coming soon at Here Be Books & Games. [learn more]
WebWoman™ - Your web superhero!
It takes more than attractive graphics to make your web site an effective marketing tool, a successful online store, or a useful information tool for your customers. It takes an integrated approach that includes:
- Identification of goals for your web site and understanding your target audience.
- Effective content and copy that's fresh and up-to-date.
- Strict adherence to usability standards & web site best practices so your web site works everywhere, including mobile devices and tablets.
- Search Engine Optimization to improve your web site's ranking in organic search results on Google, Yahoo!, etc.
- Social media like Facebook, Google+, etc.
- Expanded listings in Google Places, Google Maps, and other online mapping apps.
- Leveraging paid search marketing like Google AdWords, Google Shopping and Facebook as needed to help achieve desired results.
This is WebWoman's approach to web development and online marketing.