Web Design & Development, Online Marketing & Consulting Services
I take an integrative approach in all my web site and marketing projects that includes:
- Identification of goals for your web site and marketing plan.
- Understanding your target audience and customer demographic.
- Effective content and copy.
- Strict adherence to usability standards & web site best practices.
- Search Engine Optimization to improve your web site's ranking in natural search engine results.
- Leveraging paid search marketing as needed to help achieve desired results.
- Using social media: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.
- Utilizing online tools and apps like Google Places, Google Maps, and others to get the best exposoure for your web site.
I can assist you with marketing your product and company online in a variety of ways, including:
- Social media pages: Facebook, Google+, etc.
- Optimizing your web site's content to help improve its ranking in organic (unpaid) search results.
- Submitting your site for inclusion in the major search engines, such as: Google, Yahoo!, and MSN.
- Web site traffic tracking and analysis.
- Utilizing paid search advertising as needed: Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Shopping, etc.
- Getting listed in Google Places, Google Maps and other mobile apps and online mapping tools.
- Acquiring free listings on Yelp, Manta and numerous other online directories.
Need assistance or advice from a professional who's been there? I can help with that, too.
- Online marketing options
- Strategic planning
- Web site analysis (of existing sites)
- Copy editing and writing
- Web site Best Practices
- Enhancing web site usability
- Improving search engine ranking
A lot of the work we do for your web site can translate nicely into a brochure, flyer, or other marketing tool. Let us know if we can help you with:
- Business Card Design
We offer a variety of approaches and price ranges for building web sites from scratch and redesigning existing sites. Depending on your budget and the level of service and customization you need, you can choose from:
- Custom Web Design (not accepting new web site design projects at this time)
- We help you every step of the way beginning with a complete Requirements Analysis. First, we'll survey your
business goals, web site needs, target audience, ecommerce needs, budget and any custom programming or other technical requirements you might have. Then we'll research methods and options for best addressing those needs and make our recommendations accordingly in a formal report and estimate. This Requirements Analysis becomes the blueprint for designing, building and launching your web site.
We'll work up one or more designs for your review and approval. We'll acquire, and/or create any pictures you need, edit your content if you so desire, and otherwise involve and assist you. We'll, of course, do all of the coding and programming and handle all of the technical details necessary to build and launch your web site. Once it's launched, we'll submit your web site to the top search engines. After you're listed, we can follow up with you about further search engine optimization.
- Web Site Redesign (not accepting new web site redesign projects at this time)
- If you're happpy with the overall look of your current web site, but need to make it more usable, accessible, search engine friendly, or want to solve some other problem or freshen it up, we can do that, too.
- Content Updates & Changes
- It's a given that you're going to want to update your web site content periodically. Unlike most other web designers who charge per change, we charge for the time we actually spend implementing your requested changes. If it only takes us fifteen minutes, we bill you for fifteen minutes. At only $45/hour, it won't break your bank account to keep your web site content fresh and up-to-date. We do have a fifteen minute minimum that we'll bill for, but that could be accumulated 5 minutes at a time.
If you need to make daily changes to your web site or prefer to make changes yourself, let us know and we can discuss how to best accommodate that given your own computer experience and available tools.
- Web Hosting & Domain Name Setup, Transfer & Troubleshooting
- While we do not provide web hosting ourselves, we can assist you with:
- Acquiring a web hosting service
- Registering a domain name
- Transferring your domain name
- Updating contact information for your domain name
- Changing web hosts
- Moving your web site to a new server